Sunday 17 January 2010

My Nail Savour: Boots Nail Strength Solution

After my first year at University I realised in the Summer that my nails were seriously damaged. I had had so much free time on my hands during term time that I had changed my nail varnish once, sometimes twice a day, with no regard for nail care. I sawed my nails with emery boards, never used a base coat and if I ran out of nail varnish remover I would quite happily just buff all the polish off. Urrgghhhhh it sends shivers through me now! In the end, my nails were paper thin and so short they became little circles as you can see in this photo.

They looked so awful and I couldn't wait long enough to grow them that I had a brief love affair with fake nails.  I loved how they looked but didn't love how ridiculous I looked when I lost one in the middle of the day or how thin my natural nails became underneath them.

I therefore decided this Christmas to get my natural nails long and healthy.  And the result one month on??
I really can't believe how good they look now and I put this all down to this little beauty...

I bought this from Boots purely because of the price. I think this was £3 or £4 compared to the £8 mark for Sally Hansen which I have used in the past but don't really rate.

I am so glad I bought it as it has done wonders for my nails as the pictures show!  I purely use this as a base and top coat and well, it does what it says on the bottle.... My nails have become so strong that in turn they have grown rapidly and do not break, chip, flake or peel. 

If you are trying to grow your nails I highly, highly recommend this!

No comments:

Post a Comment