As well as pounding the pavements and perusing the aisles for the perfect gifts for my nearest and dearest, I haven't been able to resist treating myself too...
- At £25 - reduced from £60 - the Soap and Glory Pink Big with 10 full sized products was just irresistible to a Soap and Glory addict like me...I have been good though and given a few products away as I literally have them coming out my ears!
- If like me you are obsessed with the beautiful Pixiwoo girls, you may have been delighted when the gorgeous Nic revealed one of her skincare finds in this video... I rushed out and bought the aforementioned Oilatum Skin Repair Cream. My verdict? Amazing! If you have dry skin, you need this in your life!
- 17 Beehive lipstick - raved about and I finally got my mitts on one... it is worth the hype! Plus, a bonus free new MaxFactor foundation brush - I love Boots!
Hair Care etc
- TRESemmé 24 body mousse and blow dry spray
- Umberto Gianni Backcomb in a Bottle
This combination will hopefully see me into 2011 with big, voluminous hair perfect to team with my gorgeous new French Connection dress and Oasis earrings. What can I say...I love to get my glam on..!
For now, all that remains for me to say is Merry Christmas to all of my beautiful followers. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and may all your wishes come true.
Eat, Drink, Be Merry and above all, watch The Holiday, Home Alone and Love Actually more times than is necessary - it wouldn't be Christmas without them!
Lots of love from George xxx