- MaxFactor Second Skin Foundation - For days when I want slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturiser this does the job perfectly. It evens my skin out with a dewy finish but my freckles are still visible - perfect for when I don't want to look too made up.
- Elf mineral foundation - Perfect for setting my make up in this weather and giving some coverage at the same time. Be warned though - even the lightest shade is still pretty dark..
- The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Blusher Kabuki - I bought this last Summer and have literally used it every day since. I use it for powder and honestly don't know what I'd do without it. It is probably the softest brush I own and it just buffs in powder beautifully. The best part? I got it for a steal off eBay..
- Barry M 147 Lipstick - I am honestly in love with this colour! I was so distraught that I lost it last weekend after one too many vodkas that I rushed out and bought two...as you do! It is a perfect peachy-corally-pink and looks as good on the cheeks as it does on the lips. It is however, like it's 101 sister, extremely drying and always needs a lip balm under.
- MAC Hush CCB & Sonia Kashuk Flat Top Brush - These two work so well together - the brush picks up the perfect amount of product and allows it to be buffed all the way along the cheekbone for a gorgeous dewy finish.
- BB Creamy Concealer - Heavy duty enough to cover my dark circles but doesn't cake or collect in fine lines. When set with the powder provided it stays put all day and makes my eye area look bright and awake even when all I want to do is crawl back into bed!
- Bourjois Liner Effect Mascara - If you've followed my blog for a while you'll know I gave this a pretty negative review a while ago. However, I have to say sorry to Bourjois and admit I now love it. I guess it has dried up a little and it is now the perfect consistency to work with. Yes, the brush is still fiddly but when I have the time and patience, it can result in the most amazingly lengthy lashes. Its not perfect, but pretty damned near :)
Decorated coral toe nails - I refuse to leave the house in Summer without my feet looking their bestest! And this has been my design of choice so far this year.... simple but effective!
The shoes?? KG and beautiful but they are the DEVIL - no pain, no gain I guess?!!