Sunday 25 March 2012

PINTEREST

It's official.  I'm hooked.

It took me a little while but it's safe to say that after just half an hour last night, I am now a fully fledged Pinterest addict.


I'll admit, I was a bit sceptical.. After all, I have Tumblr and WeHeartIt so why the need for another 'online inspiration' site?  Why confuse and complicate things with bringing in yet another social media site into the mix?

Well, I'm sorry to say that I think those two aforementioned sites are probably a thing of the past for me.  Pinterest brings together all the good points of the two - my OCD is kept under control with the ability to sort photos into topics (where Tumblr fell down) and you can see photos for as many or as few people as you like (where WeHeartIt lost it a bit for me down to the sheer amount of photos).  I also love the incredibly easy Chrome extension which ensures it takes mere seconds to pin any photo onto your desired board and credit it all at the same time - no time wasting here!!

Now the only problem is, I follow hardly any people or boards and definitely need some recommendations!  Please let me know your personal or favourite boards - you will be feeding my addiction, and that is definitely a good thing ;)

2 comments:

  1. Love your pins, especially the boys board. :) Have a look at mine. I just put them all in the same board though because I'm lazy!

    My Pinterest

    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've gone all with pinterest. Check out my page http://pinterest.com/yipiii/we-love-fashion/ i need to pin more.

    blog.yipiii.co.uk/fashion/

    ReplyDelete