Sunday 6 May 2012

Instagram Part 2


1.  My Essie Spring haul. Which contains my new all-time favourite shade - keep your eyes peeled for a post soon!  2.  Little blue box.  So cute it has to be out on display.  3.  Fan di Fendi.  My current favourite perfume.  4.  When caught in a downpour, Nero came to the rescue.  70% cream, 30% hot chocolate - just how I like it!  5.  Beautiful blossom in Camden.  6.  Girls' Night!  7.  Saturday night in wouldn't be complete without a Domino's.  8.  Cocktails  9.  Naughty maccas.  10.  Louis.  11.  Thursday's preppy styling.  Sperry Topsider - as seen on Rose aka The Londoner - dupes.  12.  Double Wear re-purchase and Summer appropriate yellow nail varnish.  13.  Trialling new Lauder skin care.  14.  Saturday night's face.  15.  Essie heaven in Superdrug's Marble Arch Store  16.  Prezzo's goats' cheese salad; food of the gods.

Please link me to your Instagram posts - I am truly obsessed!

xxx

1 comment:

  1. GOAT CHEESE SALAD... yum! Sounds too good. Miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete