Below is a picture of me around this time last year - having just had my hair attacked by a hairdresser.
Admittedly, my hair does look healthy but I just didn't feel nice. For me, the more hair, the better.
(Excuse my attire - standard University geek night out)
Result?? Happy George with a full head of long, luscious locks!
Since then, I have hardly gone without extensions - constanstly increasing their quality from synthetic to standard human to remi. I am also on a mission though to grow my own hair so that one day I will only need my own hair on my head.
Thus, here is my hair care routine which I carry out every other day.... Enjoy!
- I wash my hair usually with a volumising shampoo followed by a heavy duty conditioner - I have quite a lot of hair naturally so I am quite lucky as it does not get weighed down by heavy conditioners
- Towel dry and comb through then apply 2-3 pumps of Redken Anti Snap to the ends
- Spray liberally with Aussie Luscious Long Leave In Condtioner which doubles up as heat protector when blow drying
- Blow dry as straight as possible, which leaves hair looking something like this i.e. an awful hybrid mess of straight and wavy
- Spritz hair all over with a heat protectant spray - at the moment a cheapo choice from Boots
- Curl random sections with a large barrrel curling tong until whole head is done