Saturday 26 June 2010

Soap and Glory Haul and Challenge

Afternoon ladies!

I was contemplating doing a skin care routine but on Monday my skin decided to come out in the most terrible rash known to man.  I have absolutely no idea what caused it but decided to use it as an excuse for some brand spanking new products.

I was contemplating waiting a few weeks to start my new job and invest in some Liz Earle.  But, the reality is, the Soap and Glory range excites me much more and the products will look so much prettier lined up in my bathroom!


When I got to Boots I decided on two products for now but that I will attempt to buy all the products - suitable for my skin - by the time I go back to Manchester in September.  
[This very much pleases the OCD side of my personality and I cannot wait to start ticking my way down the list...!]

The products I did purchase are the brand's take on a 'Hot Cloth Cleanser' and a deep cleaning face mask.  I want to use them for a few weeks to see how they really work but for now I can say the packaging is gorgeous and so far, they products are helping to clear my skin up.

Keep your eyes peeled for full reviews soon :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooo I think i've caught the S&G bug and now definatley want to try these! I've never used a hot cloth cleanser so I might buy this one first :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am interested to try these. I LOVE soap and Glories retro packaging too, they realy do look super pretty in the bathroom :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know that your lovely nails have featured in my most recent post-hope you don't mind! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've fallen in love with the liz earle cleanse and polish, but wanted to see if I could find something cheaper than the £23 for the cleanser and the S&G genuinly seems to be quite similar so far, and like, a third of the price! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I think i've caught the S&G bug and now definatley want to try these! I've never used a hot cloth cleanser so I might buy this one first :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete