- Nivea Young Tinted Moisturiser - I've used this basically every day for 2 or 3 years now and I'm still totally in love with it. It evens out my skin tone and allows me to blend my face and neck - which never tans - together. If I want more coverage, I simply mix in some foundation with it, slap it all over my face and I'm good to go
- Jungle Formula Insect Repellent - If you are prone to mozzie bites like me - about 15 per night - you need this in your life when you go abroad! I've come back with 2 bites - a complete record for me!
- Calypso Dry Oil SPF Spray - If the thought of rubbing greasy sun tan lotion on every few hours fills you with dread, pick up this baby from Superdrug for mere pennies. If sprays on evenly, dries instantly, smells lovely and keeps you safe in the sun whilst tanning - a sure fire thumbs up from me!
- French pedicured toes - I do love brights on the toe nails but every once in a while it's nice to tone it down and go for a chic french polish.
- My natural hair - Although it's about my desired length now, I cannot stand it's texture. All messy, wavy and frizzy...without tongs/straighteners in my life I resemble Monica in that Friends episode...you know the one I mean....
- Over packing - Hands up who had to sit on their suitcase to get it to close then wore approximately 5% of what you took????
- Pigging out - That half a stone I lost to go away soon went back on with chocolate croissants and Tango for breakfast every morning, followed by constant eating from then on....Back on the wagon now - I can substitute eating with shopping - sounds good to me!