Wednesday 6 February 2013

New In|Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Tote


I mentioned in my weekend post that on Saturday I took a little trip to The Bullring.  With a very unexpected tax rebate cheque burning a hole in my pocket, I was in the mood to splurge.

Within seconds I was immersed in the handbag section like a moth to a flame.  And a further few seconds later, I was in love.  

Michael Kors - you did it again....

This is the beautiful Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Tote - a winning combination of matte black leather and chunky gold hardware that I was unable to resist.
It's the absolute perfect size for work or play and with the Birkin inspired padlock and adjustable sides, it's more than roomy enough for all your essentials.  The interior is lined with MK embossed fabric and boasts 5 pockets of varying size to ensure that even a girl like me, who throws her entire life in her handbag, can find everything at ease.

It’s safe to say that I’m in love and will be a very happy girl walking down the road with Michael on my arm ;).

Are you as big a fan of Michael Kors as I am?  What would you treat yourself to with some unexpected cash?  Let me know!
xxx

20 comments:

  1. Well that is beautiful :) very well chosen my lovely! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Definitely a good purchase to kick start the new year! xx

      Delete
  2. I have the exact same bag love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful tote! :) I love the design and structure of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I love about it as well - a lot of my bags aren't structured but I'm a convert now! It's so great for work and carrying my ipad etc xx

      Delete
  4. How can MK call it the Saffiano when it's clearly their version of the Prada Saffiano. Pretty but very derivative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saffiano is actually just the name given to the type of the leather as the way it is made gives it the pattern and highly resistant surface.
      I actually talked this through with the Sales Advisor as was very tempted by the Prada but she explained that as the leather is exactly the same and from the same producer in Italy, you are literally just paying for the name with Prada.
      Definitely nice to know as I’ve now got a bit more money to play with instead of spending it all on the Prada! xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Oh me too - resistance was futile! haha xx

      Delete
  6. beautiful beautiful bag!! I have the jet set tote, its safe to say its my pride and joy!! enjoy it, although im sure you definitely will :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I really want the tote bag as well - this may perhaps be my next purchase..!! xx

      Delete
  7. What a stunning bag, hits the mark on both the chic and wow factor stakes.

    Good buy!

    Hope you are well, take care :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment! It's definitely been my favourite purchase of the year so far! xx

      Delete
  8. I know I'm completely missing the point but I love your duvet cover. Very chic!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks Danielle! It's actually back in my bedroom at my parents' house but may have to bring it back to London now you've said that..!! xx

      Delete
  9. I was hoping to get one too! Love the studs version but I heard that it's heavy :(
    Still thinking whether I should get the saffiano leather version..

    www.yanhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely! I can imagine it would be - this is quite heavy without the studs! Let me know if you do buy one :) xx

      Delete
  10. I agree completely ! It'an an awesome bag! I've just got my own in black and I'm totally in love with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon! I'm glad you agree - it's definitely my favourite purchase of the year... no regrets! xx

      Delete