Friday 22 February 2013

Product Rave|Soap & Glory Sugar Crush

Soap and Glory.  Three little words that will always bring a smile to my face.  I’ve been a fan for years and I’m yet to find a product I don’t love.  So when my sister gifted me their Sugar Crush Body Wash , I knew instantly it would be a permanent addition to my collection. 
If their original Clean On Me shower gel is the subtle, pretty and sensible one, Sugar Crush is the loud, brash and vibrant younger sister.  With lime extracts and secret ingredients such as ‘COOLCAPSULE™X’ and ‘Kiwi Water Juice’, this shower gel pulls an intense punch and definitely wakes you up in the morning.  It foams, it lathers and best of all, it makes your bathroom smell like a sweet shop – definitely a winner!  And my original fears that it wouldn't be as moisturising as its predecessor were unfounded - my skin was left just as smooth and soft due to a large helping of veggie oils which, although hardly sound glamorous, absolutely do the job.
It’s safe to say, Soap & Glory definitely didn’t disappoint again and at a cool £6.50 for 100ml, it’s a love affair that is sure to continue!   Sugar Crush, welcome to the family…
What are your favourite Soap & Glory products?  Could you start a shop with your collection like me? xxx

3 comments:

  1. I am such a sucker for soap and glory products! I really can't get enough. I saw the sugar crush wash in boots the other day but still have a full clean on me left. When that finishes ill definitely have to pick it up x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap & Glory products. I used to use Clean On Me but tried Sugar Crush recently and it's fab! I didn't like the strong scent at first but now I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love soap&glory, I love clean on me and I have the sugar crush scrub and the smell is incredible!

    A little bit Unique

    x


    ReplyDelete