Sunday 28 August 2011

Seche Vite's replacement



Seche Vite was one of my all time favourite products last year but as much as I loved it, it was expensive and apparently full of nasty chemicals that could be detrimental to your health.

However, I could not get away from the lure of rock hard nail varnish in 30 seconds and therefore the ability to change up my nails every day if desired.  I was a woman on a mission - find a replacement!  A few products tried, and failed, to live up to the fast-drying promise but this little red bottle won a place in my heart.

It may not be as fast as Seche Vite but it still provides a totally smudge-free finish in mere minutes and that is good enough for me!  It is also so easy to find, a steal at around £6 and regularly on offer.  Sally - you have done it again!!

8 comments:

  1. I use this too! It's lovely, I've gone through about 1/4 of it and I've only had it for 1 or 2 moths! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey I love this :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely want to try this! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently using this too and as much as I like how fast it dries, it surely doesn't protect my nail polish from chipping up to 10 days -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'll need to pick this up i really hate waiting for my nails to dry!!! I always smudge! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this!! What colour nail polish do you have on the pics?! Its lovely :-)
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Clarie - I would say it lasts longer on me than Seche Vite! Not a full week or anything but definitely longer...it also doesn't peel which is fantastic! xx

    @Yu - Yeah I went through my first bottle so quickly! xx

    @Gemma - It's fantastic isn't it?! xx

    @Ellie - You definitely should - will save you so much time when doing your nails! xx

    @Gaby - Yes you're right there...I've found about 5 days is the longest I've been able to go!

    @WorldOfBeauty - Ohh I always used to! It was such a faff before I fell in love with fast dry top coats! xx

    @Jen - You should definitely pick it up if you get a chance! The polish is Rimmel's In Style Coral - I did a little post on it here :) http://makeupwishes.blogspot.com/2011/06/face-and-nails-of-week.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nearly bought this but instead I bought "Mega Shine" which I love but this is next on my list! I'm so impatient but I had to stop using Seche Vite.. it chipped within two days and the smell was so strong it made my chest wheezy :/ xxx

    ReplyDelete