Saturday 15 March 2014

Life|Sydney Snapshots

I've been back in the UK for 3 weeks now and already my 4 months in Sydney seem like a dream. The sunny beach days and balmy evenings are all rolled into one magical hazy image. I like to think all the memories will stay tucked in a little box at the back of my mind; ready to be opened when I have a quiet moment to look back.

Better still, I can dip into the vast amount of photos I took. Moments that will be frozen in time for ever. Snapshots that will bring the sounds and the smells rushing back. Here are a few of my favourites that I thought I would share with you.









Looking through these has actually made me a little bit emotional. I love the way photos can take you back to exactly how you were feeling at that very moment. I'm sure one day I will return. If only to re-live the heaven that was that molten chocolate fondant pudding....

7 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful :) I've always wanted to go to Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen :) I had such a fun time out there. Definitely can't wait to go back some time xx

      Delete
  2. This post is so lovely! I'm going to Study for 6 months in Sydney from July and already I'm overwhelmed with emotions so who knows what I will be like when I return!
    Your pictures are lovely, it's great to have them capture the moment xo
    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you'll have such a wonderful time! Let me know if you want any recommendations on places to go etc xx

      Delete
    2. Aww thank you! I'll get in contact closer to the time xo

      Delete
  3. Is it bad that I recognise the Max Brenner chocolate souffle? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha definitely not! I think the image (and taste) of it will be burned into my memory for eternity! xx

      Delete