Sunday 23 March 2014

New In|Fashion Haul ft. Topshop and River Island

So as mentioned in my last post, my money has been burning a little bit of a hole in my pocket recently. A combination of having no boyfriend around and the fact that I threw all of my warmer clothes out before leaving for Sydney meant that I just HAD to invest in some new pieces. That's complete justification, right?!


Billabong Bikinis
Now having just mentioned warmer clothes, these two purchases quite obviously don't belong here. But, I thought they were just too pretty not to show off. These gorgeous sets are from Billabong and boy do those Aussies know how to make a good bikini! Having tried, and failed, for years to get away with cheapo purchases from Primark and H&M, I decided enough was enough and I should invest in some proper swimwear. And what can I say - I will never go back. I will definitely be trawling the surf shops of the UK to pick up some more further down the line.


I have been a huge fan of Topshop Leigh jeans for years - rave review here - but when a friend declared her love for the Jonis, I had to give them a shot. I was not disappointed. They are made of the same super soft, super stretchy fabric as the Leighs but come up a lot higher - which helps disguise the post-pizza food baby that is an all too common occurrence - and also seem to fit a lot skinnier on the lower leg. As with the Leighs, they are also really reasonable at around the £38 mark and are available in a vast array of colours and prints. I'll absolutely be investing in a few more pairs for Spring. Pineapple jeans anyone?!

I'm loving white tops at the moment and these two purchases are ideal for Spring when layers are a necessity. They are exactly the sort of items I love to wear for work - easy to throw on with jeans or skirts and a nice change from the dark colours I usually go for. It is starting to get slightly too warm for the thick jumper but this is the perfect neutral knit to throw in your suitcase to wear on holiday when the sun goes down.


Ralph Lauren Pyjamas
Lastly, as much as I hate to admit it, my onesie has been proving a little bit too warm recently and some new Spring PJs were in order. I'm normally a Primark kind of gal but as I'm now in the second half of my 20s (emits a little sob) I thought some grown up jammies were in order. I picked these from the Ralph Lauren Home outlet at Bicester Village so they were really reasonable at around £40 for the set. Not cheap, but not outrageous and they are SO comfortable that they were 100% worth it. Good job RL!

Are you also a fan of Topshop jeans? Do you splash a little extra cash on PJs & swimwear? Let me know! xx

1 comment:

  1. Your PJ's look so cute!!!! =) makes me want to buy some too. :) I love the look!

    ReplyDelete